J. Neils Park:
Welcome to the J. Neils Memorial County Park! J. Neils is located at XXX County Park Road in Libby, MT. We are proud to offer a number of recreational venues: (do we want clickable and/or photos & policy section for each of these?)
• Rodeo arena, awarded #1 in the State of Montana in 2008.
• Covered band stand and dance area,
• Dog Park with agility equipment, (connect with the ‘dog park’ section below)
• Lighted basketball courts,
• Baseball fields (2 softball, 2 Babe Ruth),
• 2 soccer fields,
• 18 hole folf course,
• 1.4 mile paved walking bike path which is connected to a 3.6 mile paved walking bike path system,
• Covered pavilions,
• Picnic areas,
• Horseshoe pits,
The park is managed by a seasonal park attendant. The park is mowed regularly and the arena will be groomed as time permits. The water is on from approximately April 1st until mid to end of October.
If you would like to inquire about using the park for an event, please call 406-283-2312.
In our commitment to make your visit a safe and pleasurable experience, there are rules and policies that we ask our guests to follow. These established policies will be implemented without exception. Failure to comply with these policies will not be tolerated and may result in an eviction, possible restrictive use of the park facilities and/or expulsion from park premises in the future. (attach PDF policy)
Events (calendar: editable/google?)
Dog Park (see attached, keep similar to this)