The Clerk of District Court’s Office provides the following printable forms and packages as a public service. Instructions for filling each form is provided under the respective links.
* The clerks in the Office of the Clerk of the District Court are not allowed to dispense legal advice and these forms do NOT constitute the lack of need of competent legal advice. If you have any questions concerning the law, please contact an attorney.
If you would rather have pre-printed packets, please stop by our office to pick up any of the below forms. There is a $10.00 fee for each packet that is printed AT OUR OFFICE.
Forms & Packets:
- Packet “A” Joint Dissolution – Without Children
- Packet “B” Joint Dissolution – With children
- Packet “C” Dissolution – Without Children
- Summary Dissolution of Marriage (No Children)
- Summary Dissolution of Marriage (With Children)
- Packet “D” Response to Dissolution (Without Children)
- Packet “E” Dissolution – With Children
- Packet “F” Response to Dissolution (With children)
- Packet “M” Modification of Parenting Plan (Were Married)
- Packet “Mp” Modification of Parenting Plan (Never Married)
- Packet “P” – Parenting Plan
- Form 90P – Response to Petition for Establishment of Permanent Parenting Plan
- Joint Petition for Modification of Parenting Plan
- Packet “Mcs” – Modification of Child Support
- Response to Petition to Modify Parenting Plan
Miscellaneous Packets and Forms
- Protection Order Modifications
- Temporary Order of Protection