Requesting a Certified Copy of your Marriage License: Click the below link
This below provides all the information you need to obtain your marriage license in Lincoln County including requirements and forms.
Requirements for Both Spouses:
- Identification indicating proof of age
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
(see below for underage license requirements)
- Birth City, County, State or foreign Country of applicants
- Social Security Number
- Father’s First, Middle and Last name along with current City and State of residence
- Mother’s First, Middle and Maiden name along with current City and State of residence
- State or foreign Country where parents were born
- If applicable- DATE of previous marriage dissolution or DATE of spousal death
Both Parties must be present for the application. A $53.00 fee is due upon application in cash, local check or money order.
MARRIAGE LICENSE VALID FOR 180 DAYS FROM DATE OF ISSUANCE
REQUIREMENTS FOR MARRIAGE LICENSE UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE:
- Parental Consent – Parents or legal guardians must sign Marriage Application;
- Counseling – Proof of two counseling sessions; the sessions are to be at least ten days apart;
- Judicial Approval – The District Court Judge must approve and will require a conference with applicants and/or guardians.