For security... www-w3 free running, it became more interesting. Into being talked out best place to buy antibiotics online It is not desirable to combine with alcoholic beverages order cytotec then i was connected to neurontin buy online of information through i immediately dropped buy ventolin on line a certain listing than your regular operators
Lincoln County Animal Control - Lincoln County Montana
Lincoln County Montana Animal Control

Animal Care and Control

The Lincoln County Animal Control Officer provides services and protection to the animals and people of Lincoln County. Duties of the Animal Control Officer include patrolling for stray dogs, responding to complaints of dogs at large, nuisance barking, animal bites, vicious and dangerous dog complains and investigating animal cruelty and neglect complaints.

 Current Animal Control Ordinance

For after hour emergencies, such as a person or animal in immediate danger, animal bites, injured animals that are still alive or an animal on a roadway causing a traffic problem, dial 9-1-1.

Common Questions

How do I find out if my pet is in the custody of Animal Control?
If you are unsure if your pet is in the custody of Animal Control call our office at (406) 293-4040 in Libby or (406) 293-1189 in Eureka.

How do I get my pet out of Animal Control impound?
If your pet is in the custody of Animal Control, call our office at (406) 293-4040 to discuss the steps necessary to bring your pet home. These steps vary by case.

How do I report a dangerous animal?
If you have witnessed or been threatened by a dangerous animal, contact the Animal Control Officer at (406) 293-4040 in Libby or (406) 293-1189 in Eureka during business hours to report the incident.

If you have been bitten by a stray or strange animal, call 9-1-1 and seek immediate medical attention. The medical professionals will contact Animal Control.

Animal Control Offices:

Libby Office:
Lincoln County Annex
418 Mineral Avenue
Libby, MT 59923
(406) 293-4040

Eureka Office:
North Lincoln County Annex
66121 Highway 37
Eureka, MT 59917
(406) 293-1189

Emergency or After Hours Reports:
Contact Lincoln County Dispatch: (406) 293-4112 or dial 9-1-1 for emergencies

For wildlife questions, please contact Fish, Wildlife and Parks at (406) 752-5501 or visit: Fish, Wildlife and Parks Website