Lincoln County Elections
Unofficial Election Results
Libby City Mayor: Peggy Williams
Libby City Council: Gary Beach, Melissa Berke, Kristin N. Smith
Troy City Mayor: Charles N. Ekstedt
Eureka Town Council: Gary D. DeDina
Municipal Elections Timeline
- Election day: 11/2/2021 @ 7:00am
- Post-Election Audit: 11/8/2021 @ 9:00am
- Canvass w/Commissioners: 11/9/2021 @ 10:00am
The Lincoln County Elections Department administers federal, state, county, municipal and special district elections in Lincoln County according to federal and state election laws. School elections are administered by the school district, unless we are asked to assist.
As part of administering these elections, we maintain the voter registration database for approximately 13,187 registered voters. Absentee voters make up 50% of our total registered voters. Lincoln County has 14 precincts and 7 Polling Places. Voter Registration Cards and Absentee Ballot forms can be obtained online, or at the elections office.
Helpful Voting Forms
To provide better service, several filing forms are available to print and personally deliver or mail to the Election Department.
To vote in Lincoln County, you must meet the following criteria:
- 18 years old, or older, on, or before, the next election
- A citizen of the United States
- Have lived in Lincoln County, MT for at least 30 days
- Registered to vote as required by law
You cannot vote if:
- You are currently a convicted felon serving a sentence in a penal institution
- Have been judged in a court of law to be of unsound mind