Lincoln County Elections
The Lincoln County Elections Department administers federal, state, county, municipal and special district elections in Lincoln County according to federal and state election laws. School elections are administered by the school district, unless we are asked to assist.
As part of administering these elections, we maintain the voter registration database for approximately 12,457 registered voters. Absentee voters make up 33% of our total registered voters. Lincoln County has 14 precincts and 7 Polling Places. Voter Registration Cards and Absentee Ballot forms can be obtained online, or at the elections office.
The link below will take you to a page featuring election results from the latest elections as well as an archive of past election results.
Visit the Election Results Page
- Eureka School District No. 13 Bond Election November 20, 2018
- Bond Election is for Precincts 3 and 4 and is mail ballot only. All ballots must be received by the election department by 8 P.M. on November 20th.
Helpful Voting Forms
To provide better service, several filing forms are available to print and personally deliver or mail to the Election Department.
To vote in Lincoln County, you must meet the following criteria:
- 18 years old, or older, on, or before, the next election
- A citizen of the United States
- Have lived in Lincoln County, MT for at least 30 days
- Registered to vote as required by law
You cannot vote if:
- You are currently a convicted felon serving a sentence in a penal institution
- Have been judged in a court of law to be of unsound mind