The Lincoln County Fire Co-Op is a leadership group responsible for the planning oversight of all County initiatives to reduce fire hazards within the County. This group coordinates information and then advises the Board of Commissioners on the fire danger and recommends the appropriate fire restriction level.
- Montana Department of Natural Resources (DNRC)
- USDA Forest Service – Kootenai National Forest
- Lincoln County Emergency Management
- Bull Lake Rural Fire District
- Eureka Fire Service Area
- Fisher River Valley Fire Service Area
- Lincoln County Rural Fire District #1
- McCormick Rural Fire District
- Trego, Fortine, Stryker Fire Service Area
- Troy Rural Fire District
- Yaak Fire Service Area
- West Kootenai Fire Protection Company
The Lincoln County Fire Co-Op Plan is an operating guide among federal, state, and local government agencies within Lincoln County with wildland fire protection responsibilities. This guide is intended to define agency roles and describe in a manner in which these agencies work together to provide safe and cost-effective wildland fire protection.
Guides & Info
Contractor Operating Guide (PDF)